Discovery of Cancer Glucose Metabolism Small Molecule Inhibitor
Small molecule inhibitors are chemically synthesized organic compounds with a molecular weight of less than 1000, which can smoothly enter cells through a concentration gradient, and inhibit tumor growth by blocking the signal transduction pathway of cancer cells. Targeting the key targets or markers of glucose metabolism reprogramming in the process of cancer has become a research hotspot, and the development of small molecule inhibitors targeting glucose metabolism pathways has become a research hotspot in the field of cancer therapy. Several small-molecule inhibitors targeting metabolic reprogramming in cancer have been approved, and some are still in clinical trials. However, there are few small-molecule drugs targeting the reprogramming of glucose metabolism in cancer. CD BioGlyco can provide customers with high-quality services in all stages of research and development of small molecule inhibitors targeting tumor glucose metabolism.
Table. 1 Small molecule that targets cancer metabolism (Stine ZE, et al., 2022)
What We Do
CD BioGlyco can provide customized services to help accelerate your small molecule inhibitors drug discovery and development workflow.
- Through the MOPCGM platform, we can search for new targets of glucose metabolism with significance for cancer treatment. We provide a variety of new drug discovery technologies to help customers find effective targets and corresponding effective drugs in the shortest time. The specific small molecule inhibitor target screening solutions we can provide are as follows:
Candidate targets were screened by quantitative analysis and comparison of differences in protein expression profiles during reprogramming of glucose metabolism.
The differential expression of genes related to glucose metabolism in normal tissues and cancer tissues is analyzed to screen candidate targets.
Analysis of carbohydrate metabolism-related protein interactions to screen candidate targets.
The expression of different genes in cancer cells is specifically inhibited by RNA interference technology, and candidate targets are screened.
- We have an experienced team of professionals who can provide you with synthesis and process development services for lead compounds and active pharmaceutical intermediates. The specific solutions we can provide are as follows:
We can design a series of matching molecular structures according to the spatial structure of the target, namely the hit compound.
We obtained lead compounds through screening and validation of hit compounds.
We provide structural modification and modification services for lead compounds.
- We provide a range of in vivo and in vitro toxicity testing and safety testing of lead compounds. The specific solutions we can provide are as follows, including but not limited to:
We provide various pharmacokinetic studies in compliance with regulatory requirements to help customers promote the progress of preclinical drug development projects.
We are able to provide safety evaluations. We provide safety assessments of small molecule inhibitors of cancer glucose metabolism, including general pharmacology tests, acute toxicity tests, long-term toxicity tests, and special safety tests.
Why Choose Us
- We have experts in various fields and can provide you with the highest quality preclinical CRO services for small molecule inhibitors.
- We have the MOPCGM platform to help you quickly screen for therapeutically potential targets.
- We focus on results and adopt a results-oriented cooperation model.
- Discovery of novel epigenetic targets related to reprogramming of glucose metabolism in cancer.
- Discovery of novel therapies combining small molecule inhibitors of cancer glucose metabolism reprogramming with immunotherapy.
- Discovery of a combination lethal strategy with small molecule inhibitors of cancer glucose metabolism.
CD BioGlyco can provide preclinical CRO services targeting small molecule inhibitors of cancer glucose metabolism reprogramming, including drug discovery, toxicity testing and safety testing. Our experienced teams of scientists, researchers, and technicians provide fast turnaround, high-quality services at competitive prices for worldwide customers. Our customers have direct access to our staff and prompt feedback on their inquiries. If you are interested in our services, please contact us for more details.
- Stine ZE, et al. Targeting cancer metabolism in the era of precision oncology. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 2022 Feb; 21(2): 141-162.
This service is for Research Use Only, not intended for any clinical use.